Do bloggers have their own version of vlogmas where they blog every day for the month of December? That sounds exhausting, although I guess some people daily blog normally. I’m getting more and more in the holiday spirit, so I thought it’d be fun to create a few more gift guides and fill my blog with more frequent festive fun! 😉
Today’s gift guide is gifts under $30. These gifts are perfect stocking stuffers, gifts for friends, or maybe even a gift exchange because they won’t break the bank.
Which gift would you love to give or receive?
While to some summer is about getting a tan, summer to me is about enjoying the weather and fun activities, but still protecting my skin. I definitely embrace summery scents and colors, but it’s a plus when a product also has some added sun protection! Here are my five favorite summer beauty products.
1. Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave-in Conditioner – I have curly hair and this is a nice detangler. It claims to protect against the sun and is like a “sun screen for your hair”, which is definitely an added bonus.
2. Pur~lisse Pur~Protect Essential Daily Moisturizer – I’ve been lucky to get several samples of this in various beauty subscriptions. I like it because it moisturizes and has SPF 30, but it doesn’t feel heavy.
3. Baby Lips Lip Balm in Quenched – This has been my go-to lip balm for a while now. I put it under some of my more drying lipsticks and it works like a charm. I also wear it if I’m going out quick to run some errands. It has SPF 20.
4. Pink Quartz Minerals Bronzer in Rio Glow – Pink Quartz Minerals has been a long time favorite of mine since I discovered their Etsy store. This bronzer is perfect and fun for summer and has some gold shimmer.
5. Essie Nail Polish in Haute as Hello – I love a coral nail for summer, and this is the perfect shade. I’ve had this for a while and I keep coming back to it around summertime.
What are your favorite summer beauty products?
Father’s Day is fast approaching, and I’ve put together a gift guide full of ideas to fit many personalities and budgets.
Which item would you love to gift or receive?
Feel free to follow me on social media!
One of my recent posts was a Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Her, and don’t think I’ve left out the special men in your lives! Today I’ve put together a Valentine’s Day gift guide for him.
Which gift would you give this Valentine’s Day?
I’m one of those people who loves having a reason to decorate and celebrate! So naturally, I embrace every holiday and use it as an excuse to get festive. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, so here’s a collection of some of my favorite Valentine’s Day decor.
Do you plan on decorating for Valentine’s Day? Which decor item is your favorite?
Confession time: I normally celebrate New Year’s Eve nice and cozy at home with my husband. However, that doesn’t mean I don’t ooh and aah over all the gorgeous sparkly dresses and accessories perfect for the occasion.
How are you celebrating New Year’s Eve?
I can’t be the only one who is obsessed with glitter. Glitter shoes, glitter nails, glitter… EVERYTHING! Here’s a fun glittery gift guide for the person in your life who loves a little sparkle (or maybe you’ll find something to treat yourself)!